|Real Name:||Catlin Jean Stasey|
|Born:||May 1 1990|
|Originally From:||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Family:||Mother & Father |
- "Woman are fucking durable, and powerful"
- —Caitlin Stasey
Life & Career
Caitlin Stasey is an Australian actress who is well known for her roles as Francesca Thomas in The Sleepover Club, Rachel Kinski in Neighbours and Ellie Linton in the film adaptation of John Marsden's best seller 'Tomorrow When the War Began'
Caitlin is from Victoria, Australia, She began taking an interest in acting/performing when she was about six years of age. She also has an active interest in writing screenplays and documentary film making.
Caitlin was featured as part of the Australian Girls Choir in a Qantas commercial, singing "I Still Call Australia Home" and traveled the world as a member of the choir to film the commercial in 2000 before the Sydney Olympics. This commercial was named the "Greatest Australian Commercial" on 20 to 1.
In Caitlin's early years she played the role of Francesca "Frankie" Thomas which made a hit in both Australia, UK and Americas Nickelodeon TV.
Her role in Tomorrow When the War Began was highly praised by critics and won her an IF (inside film) award in 2010 for best actress. One of the most prestigious film awards in Australia
In 2007 Caitlin reportedly turned down a recording contract offered to her by Tom Nichols, who did the same for another girl from 'Neighbours. Caitlin said "acting is my main passion and I wanted to concentrate my efforts on that, although most actors have that triple threat of being able to sing, dance and act."
In 2008 she covered the song I'm Yours from Jason Mraz, for her TV show. In May 2008 her duet Unforgettable with Dean Geyer was released to the Australian iTunes store and peaked at number 40 on the ARIA Digital Tracks chart.
- Good friends with Adelaide Kane, Bob Morley, and Eliza Taylor who all play characters on 'Neighbours' and now all on The CW network.
- Caitlin Stasey and Adelaide Kane both stared in an Australia soap opra called 'Neighbours' together in 2007, and have been friends ever since.
- Long time friend, and fellow CW star Eliza Taylor were on The Sleepover Club and Neighbours together.
- At the age of seven she spent almost a year living in Norwich.
- Believes in equal rights for Women & Men, and is a proud Feminist.
- Currently lives in LA.
- Recently became a vegetarian.
- Revealed herself to be Bisexual.
- Currently in an (somewhat) open relationship with her long time boyfriend, Lucas Neff.
- Appeared in the October 2013 issue of Glamour magazine
Reign Episode Guide
|2003 − 2006||The Sleepover Club||Francesca 'Frankie' Thomas||27 Episodes|
|2003 - 2007||Neighbours||Rachel Kinski||275 episodes|
|2010||Tomorrow, When the War Began||Ellie Linton||Movie|
|2013||Please Like Me||Claire||10 episodes|
|2013||All Cheerleaders Die||Maddy||Movie|
|2013||Reign||Lady Kenna||44 episodes|
|2014||Chu and Blossom||Cherry Swade||Movie|
|2014||Lust for Love||Trinity||Movie|
|2014||All I Need||Chloe||Movie|